AIC Video Tutorials
AIC includes the following features that provide benefits for all stages of construction:
- Visual site: Get situational awareness utilizing 360 video, feed from fixed cameras and drone imaging. Combine BIM models with 2D/3D drone images. Utilize smart measurement tools.
- Reporting: Fetch site management reports (e.g. conditions, technical completeness, concrete dryness & strength, safety) directly from the system.
- Task Management: Create and utilize digital control charts. Manage scheduling and share latest schedule to all stakeholders. Manage site observations as assignable and traceable tickets.
- Resource Management: Monitor and manage productivity of workers, tools and materials based on positioning data. Visualize resources on site model in real time and analyse time spent in site locations .
- Conditions Management: Monitor site conditions in real time. Forecast concrete drying and strengthening.
- DataHub: Ensure all project stakeholders have access to latest documents. Utilize centralized document repository including documents from both design and build phase.
On this page you will find one-minute video tutorials for each feature of AIC. The order of the videos follows the order of the AIC menu.